Oprah has a list of her “favorite things”, so I thought I’d share some of mine. Books, cookery, podcasts,… whatever! My books suggestions are in a random assortment of order and topic for now. Just explore below and see if some of my favorite things don’t become some of yours. Books consists mostly an assortment of theology and devotional books I’ve read over the years. Some are on finances, the others on cooking. This list may shrink or grow from time to time, so, check back!
Full disclosure: All purchases made from Amazon by clicking the links below (or elsewhere on this website) will result in a small referral fee to me from Amazon. So, if you want to help support this site, please do so by buying products from Amazon by using the links below. All fees collected will be used to cover the expenses of running this site, and Lord willing, buying my wife a new pair of shoes from time to time. 😉
Podcasts & Blogs
- Jimmy & Meagan’s Kitchen – My wife and I have a food channel on YouTube where we show how to make our favorite foods.
- The Wax Museum – John Howey is throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks on his podcast. Bold (and hilarious) conversations on faith.
- A Mending Feast – Allan Halton will help you go deeper in your walk with the Lord.
- The Master’s Table – Clark Bunch wants to help you make Christ the center of all things.
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast – One of my favorite personal finance podcasts to listen to.
- The Art Of Manliness Podcast – Brett McKay’s podcast has weekly interviews with individuals that will help make you a better man.
- The Jordan Harbinger Show – These are simply some of the best interviews you will find anywhere. Jordan delivers regular wisdom from some of the most brilliant people in the world.
- Freakonomics Radio – Economist Stephen Dubner will challenge the way you think about economics and public policy.
- Reason – Talk news about news and politics from a Libertarian perspective.